The Sorting Office Production House
Production House is a versatile event and production space which is part of The Sorting Office creative industries hub in Eastleigh.
Converted from the town’s former Royal Mail sorting office built in the 1920s, The Sorting Office is home to 16 artists and designer-makers. Alongside the dedicated studio spaces is Production House which is a large versatile bookable space.
The affordable rates allow the space to be hired from as little as three hours to over a month and hirers benefit from a range of features.
The Sorting Office is conveniently located just a short walk away from Eastleigh’s train and bus stations, and is within a five minute drive from both the M3 and M27 motorways.
* Professional environment;
* Free secure car park;
* Safe and secure workspace with 24/7 access;
* Shared kitchenette and WC facilities;
* Disabled access;
* All inclusive price and affordable hire rates;
* Large workspace (7m x 10m);
* Roller doors for large items (H2.6m x W2.4m);
* Access to tables and chairs at no extra cost;
* An extensive tool cupboard.
Production House provides a unique space for a range projects and events including set-building, sculpture, costume making, crafts, woodwork and carpentry, workshops and masterclasses, conferences, talks, lectures, film screenings and more.
To download a Production House brochure click here.
For more information about Production House contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)23 8180 0364.