The West Wing Studios
The West Wing Studios at The Point offer a range of affordable workspaces for arts and creative businesses in central Eastleigh.
This friendly and professional environment offers a mix of different sized studios and offices as well as individual desk spaces in open plan areas. These spaces are particularly suitable for start-ups and small businesses working in the creative industries.
The West Wing Studios are adjoined to The Point and currently home to resident companies working in contemporary dance, crafts, design, digital media, marketing and photography. The Point is a creative industries hub which also supports many other creative companies through its Associate Artist Scheme and the award-winning Creation Space.
The West Wing Studios at The Point are conveniently located just a short walk away from Eastleigh’s train and bus stations, and are within a five minute drive of both the M3 and M27 motorways.
* Easy in/easy out resident agreements;
* Single affordable monthly payments;
* Flexible workspace with furniture and storage;
* WIFI internet;
* Private entrance and 24/7 secure access;
* Business postal address;
* Shared entrance hall, kitchenette and WC facilities;
* Networking opportunities;
* Support from the Creative Eastleigh Network;
* Access to a pool car for business related travel;
* Access to the park and outdoor terrace;
* Discounted room hire at The Point;
* Ticket deals for shows and events at The Point.
Residents of The West Wing Studios also have access to additional facilities at The Point including reception services, the foyer, café bar, hireable conference suite and meeting rooms. The West Wing Studios are part of Studio Providers Network South.
For more information about The West Wing Studios at The Point contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 8062 7825.
Find out more at www.thepointeastleigh.co.uk.